Saturday, August 2, 2008

Turkey Shoot 2

Part 2

BA drove for a while before he spotted an old farmhouse. It wasn't much to
look at. The white paint of the house was blistered and peeling from not being
taken care of but it would make a nice place for the team to make their base.
"Hey Hannibal? How about that place." BA asked as he pointed at the house.
"I think this will do just fine BA. Okay Face, you go and change. Then I want
you and Murdock to pick up some supplies."
Face looked at Hannibal the best he could but it was hard to turn with the
dress on. "And what will you be doing?"
"BA and I will be in town talking to Sheriff Masters."
Face growled under his breath." How are we suppose to get into town for
supplies, if you and BA take the van?"
Hannibal went over to Face and placed his hand over his shoulder. "Now Face. I
know that a man like you will have no trouble getting a way into town."
Face shook Hannibal off and headed towards the house. Murdock skipped over to
him.
"Hey good lookin' How's about I help you get undressed."
"Leave me alone. Murdock." Face growled as he grabbed the door and walked in.
BA watched as Murdock followed inside. "Hannibal? Do you think it's safe to
leave the fool alone with Face? He's really angry that you made him to dress up
as Mae West."
Hannibal stared for a moment then he looked at BA. "I think it was a classy
and Face pulled it off so well. Don't worry Murdock can handle himself."
BA nodded then got in to his van, Hannibal followed him in and then he drove
away. Murdock was looking out of the window. "They're gone."
"Hey big boy. Won't you come over and help a lady out of her dress. You big
strong man." Face said in his Mae West voice.
Murdock smiled his whole face lighting up like a birthday cake. That smile
always made Face melt. "I thought you'd never ask my little chickadee."
Face giggled as Murdock slowly approached him. He first pulled down the zipper
on the back of the dress, kissing every time he saw Face's smooth skin appear.
"Hum Face. I've been waiting to do this ever since I saw you in this dress. You
skin feels so baby soft."
Face groaned as Murdock pulled down the zipper slowly. When Murdock was done
he kissed the nape of Face's neck, "You smell so good."
Face swirled around to meet Murdock's mouth. He wanted to taste Murdock. Soon
the dress was off now Murdock was working on the griddle.
"Murdock, hurry up. We don't have all day."
"Patience my love. One cannot hurry art and you're an art piece to behold. I
want to savor every moment."
Face moaned as Murdock worked his magic fingers releasing and removing the
griddle and letting in fall to the floor. Face now stood there with only a
petticoat on. Murdock soon had it on the floor as well. Then he slowly lay on
the floor and started to pull Face down with him.
"No Murdock not on the floor it's dirty."
Murdock reached up and stroked Face's face. "There's no bed not even a couch
so this will have to do. If you want me to scrub it for you I will but I doubt
there's any water in this place. So I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I will
let you be on top that way only I will get dirty."
Face was touched by Murdock's offer. He smiled as he came down on Murdock and
their lips met. Their tongues opening up to each other, tasting and savoring
each breath. They both wanted to do more but time was not on their side. So
after about 10 minutes of kissing they got up and left the house.
Murdock stood watching as Face flagged down a car. A pretty girl was driving
and Face went into his act. An act that always made Murdock's skin crawl.
"Well hello there miss." Face said in his smooth talking voice.
"Hi yourself." The girl replied in just as smooth talking voice.
"My friend and I need a ride into town."
The girl looked at Face "You're cute get in."
"What about my friend?"
"Oh. He can ride in the back."
Face opened the door and got in. "Come on she's taking us to town."
Murdock climbed into the back since the doors didn't work and got as
comfortable as he could. He watched as Face placed his arms around the girl
shoulders. Murdock suddenly kicked the back of the seat Face was sitting in.
Face jumped and turned to stare at Murdock.
"Sorry just trying to get comfortable." Murdock replied.
Simon Masters walked into to his office. Smith told him to wait there they
would contact him. He wasn't too sure if he hadn't made a mistake hiring the
A-Team. They all seemed just a little off center to him, but mostly Smith. He
was glad that Smith was one of the good guys, because a mind like Smith could be
dangerous.
******************************************************************
The girl dropped them off at the merchant and after Face gave her a kiss and
got her phone number, "Call Me," she said.
Face nodded and smiled. Murdock stood off the side watching his arms were
folded and his eyes were hooded. Soon Face strolled over to him. "Come on let's
get the supplies."
"Did you enjoy it?" Murdock asked.
"Enjoy it? Face asked back.
"The ride, the cuddling, the kiss." Murdock answered.
"Murdock. Are you jealous? You know that was just a scam. You are the only one
for me, and later I will show you. Now let's get this done." Face walked into
the merchant.
Murdock smiled and thought about later as he followed Face into the merchant.
Luke Miller threw down the butt of the cigarette he had been smoking and went
to get his father and brothers.
Face and Murdock were coming out of the merchant, where they had purchased a
few things they would need for Hannibal's plan, when Murdock spotted four rough
looking men headed their way.
"Looks like we got company, Muchacho." he said to Face.
Before Face could respond one of the men stood right in front of him, his
crooked nose almost touching Face.
"Didn't anyone ever tell you about personal space?" Face asked.
The man laughed. "Hey. Boys, looks like we got a clown here" the man said.
Then he poked his finger into Face's chest. "Do you have any idea who I am?
Boy?"
Face shoved the man's finger away from him. "Yeah a dead man if you don't move
out of my personal space."
"Hey don't you talk that way to my Pa." Luke said as he moved towards Face
with his gun drawn.
Murdock cocked his gun. "I think you better back away. If you don't want me to
put a slug in you."
The man never took his eyes off of Face as he spoke to his son. "Lower your
gun son these two yahoos look harmless. I don't want to waste my time with them.
I want their boss."
Face was now seeing red and before he could even think, his fist made
connection with the man's face, knocking him on the ground. Then all hell broke
loose. The man was up and slammed right into Face, Luke plowed into Murdock.
Skeeter ran to help his Pa and Bob ran to help Luke the other twin. Jim just
watched.
Face and Murdock managed to get a few good blows in even though they were out
numbered. Suddenly everyone stopped as they heard the sound of a gun being
fired. They turned to look. A white haired man with a cigar in his mouth was
holding an AK 47.
"Now I think that's just about enough. Mr. Miller. You really need to grow up,
after all you have to show a good example to your sons."
Russell walked over to Hannibal. "I take it you're their boss. Well let me
tell you something. We don't like strangers."
Hannibal gave him only a smile then stepped back to reveal a big scary looking
man.
"I don't like strangers either. As a matter of fact I eat them for breakfast,"
the man growled as he picked up Russell and tossed him. Three of Russell's son
ran to him, the youngest twin, Jim just stood there.
"You okay? PA? " Skeeter asked.
"I'm fine. Let's go." He stood up and glared at Smith. "You haven't seen the
last of Russell Miller, count on it."
"I'll be counting the days until we meet again." Hannibal replied.
Russell growled then walked away. Jim looked at The A-Team. "You guys got guts
to stand up to my Pa." Then he walked over to his family.

No comments: